I've had this before but ... it tastes even better than the first time I had it.
- Beer: Citrus IPA
- Style: IPA - American
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 7%
- IBU: 70
- My rating: 3.75÷5
- Brewer's notes: A beautifully crafted, bright, and juicy IPA brewed with grapefruit, blood orange, and loads of late additions american hops.
- Venue: Montgomery, NJ, Belle Mead, NJ
- Brewery: Funk Brewing , Emmaus, PA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
We’re extremely passionate about our beers and craft beer and hope the passion we hold will rub off and become part of you. We’re in pursuit of happiness, one pint at a time. Beer on!
It began with a Craft Beer lover and a not so handcrafted Beer lover. Two brother in laws, one whose love for Craft was burning deeply and the others, waiting to be ignited. It took years but Kyle’s consistent consumption of craft beer worked on Jon and the move was made to try it. From that day on good beer was not only consumed regularly by both, but became a part of life.