- Beer: Mettle
- Style: IPA – Imperial / Double
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 8.4%
- IBU: 0
- My rating: 4.25/5
- Brewer’s notes: In the spirit of tenacity and camaraderie, Mettle was first created to highlight the milestone of our inaugural year as a brewery. With an intense dual dry-hop treatment of Amarillo and Citra, this medium-bodied Double IPA beckons with aromatics of peach and nectarine. A fusion of grape juice and candied citrus greet the palate while accents of white-wine, grassy hop, and a mellow bitterness reveal themselves on a smooth, dry finish. We continue to brew Mettle in recognition of our devoted following of hopheads that have supported us from the very beginning.
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Trillium Brewing Company, Canton, MA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
We are a family owned and operated brewery in the Fort Point Channel neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. We created Trillium to realize our dream of bringing creative and flavorful beers to you. These beers are what we envision might have been made today, if a centuries old beer culture had naturally evolved in New England. To achieve this vision, we stand our craft beers on the shoulders of native ingredients and artisan practices, balancing them with modern-day expertise.