- Beer: Bright
- Style: IPA – Imperial / Double
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 7.8%
- IBU: 75
- My rating: 4.25/5
- Brewer’s notes: Bright was created to be a clean and elegant showcase for one of our favorite hops – Mosaic! It is crafted with a simple malt bill and fermented with clean American Ale yeast to create a flavor profile that is more a function of its vibrant fresh ingredients than an expression of yeast character. Bright’s aroma is a cornucopia of citrus dank… The taste follows suit with notes of grapefruit, sweet berries, and clementine with a gentle orange rind finish. She is dry, soft, and adequately bittered resulting in a very approachable yet pungent Double IPA.
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Tree House Brewing Company, Charlton, MA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Tree House Brewing Company brews a vast array of ales. The offerings vary based on the season, our moods, and innovations discovered in the midst of day in and day out brewing. Our artisan brewery knows no bounds and we are driven by an intense curiosity of ingredients and how they blend together to create something special.
Long: -74.6356, Lat: 40.3933