- Beer: Alter Ego
- Style: IPA – American
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 6.8%
- IBU: 72
- My rating: 3.75/5
- Brewer’s notes: Brewed in the spirit of experimentation and the celebration of our 3rd anniversary. What we did here is took a whole bunch of Mosaic and Amarillo hops, a classic punch of citrus purveying goodness, and added them to the Julius dry hop. The base beer is exactly the same, but the dry hop is altered tremendously. The result is a beer with all the deliciousness of the base beer with a layer of added citrus complexity. Like Devil Julius or something.
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Tree House Brewing Company, Charlton, MA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Tree House Brewing Company brews a vast array of ales. The offerings vary based on the season, our moods, and innovations discovered in the midst of day in and day out brewing. Our artisan brewery knows no bounds and we are driven by an intense curiosity of ingredients and how they blend together to create something special.