- Beer: Half-Stack IPA
- Style: IPA – American
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 6.6%
- IBU: 105
- My rating: 3/5
- Brewer’s notes: CRANK THE HOPS to the point right before tastebuds bleed with a PNW / Aussie blend. Super smooth malt base, pine resin, bright tangerine and pineapple hop flavor and aromatics. At 105 IBU’s, “Half-Stack” is a relative term – As we like to say, “If it’s too hoppy, you’re too old
- Venue: Uno Pizzeria & Grill – Hamilton, Hamilton Township, NJ
- Brewery: SingleCut Beersmiths, Astoria, NY, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
To all demanding a steadfast meticulousness towards everything that can fit into a pint glass – Welcome.
To all that support and help promote the growth of grass-roots beers, thank you.
Always drink loud.