- Beer: Tundra King West Coast IPL
- Style: Lager - IPL (India Pale Lager)
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 6.4%
- IBU: 70
- My rating: 3⁄5
- Brewer's notes: Piney, citrusy, and dank with West Coast hop profile.
- Venue: Wolverine State Brewing Co., Ann Arbor, MI
- Brewery: Wolverine State Brewing Co., Ann Arbor, MI, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Wolverine State Brewing Co specializes in making the most balanced, unique, and innovative lagers possible -- from Massacre, our BBA Imperial Dark Lager to our award-winning Gulo Gulo IPL to our German-inspired and barrel beers. We offer both year-round and rotating selections of draft options as well as an expanding bottle selection. Proudly brewing and packaging in Ann Arbor, Michigan since 2006.
Long: -83.7745, Lat: 42.2695