Wow! When we first moved to the USA from the British West Indies we lived in Queens. I would never have expected to find top-notch ale in Astoria.
- Beer: Double Dry-Hopped Harry Doesn’t Mind
- Style: IPA – Imperial / Double
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 8%
- IBU: 120
- My rating: 4/5
- Brewer’s notes: Our softest IIPA get’s the DDH treatment to max out that lime and melon goodness.
- Venue: Rocky Hill, NJ, Rocky Hill, NJ
- Brewery: SingleCut Beersmiths, Astoria, NY, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
To all demanding a steadfast meticulousness towards everything that can fit into a pint glass – Welcome.
To all that support and help promote the growth of grass-roots beers, thank you.
Always drink loud.