- Beer: Gulo Gulo
- Style: Lager - IPL (India Pale Lager)
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 6.7%
- IBU: 65
- My rating: 2.75/5
- Brewer's notes: This ground-breaking style combines the essential ingredients and hopping methods used to create a world-class I.P.A. Then using our expert lagering techniques and house lager yeast we created an instant favorite among the existing and steadily growing number of “hop-heads” and craft “lager-heads” in the beer world today. Gulo Gulo I.P.L. is hopped with Cascade, Chinook, Columbus, Warrior and Pilgrim hops. It is dry-hopped once in the fermenter and then a second time with whole-cone Cascade hops before packaging.
- Venue: Wolverine State Brewing Co., Ann Arbor, MI
- Brewery: Wolverine State Brewing Co., Ann Arbor, MI, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Wolverine State Brewing Co specializes in making the most balanced, unique, and innovative lagers possible -- from Massacre, our BBA Imperial Dark Lager to our award-winning Gulo Gulo IPL to our German-inspired and barrel beers. We offer both year-round and rotating selections of draft options as well as an expanding bottle selection. Proudly brewing and packaging in Ann Arbor, Michigan since 2006.
Long: -83.7745, Lat: 42.2695