- Beer: Primordial Wound
- Style: IPA - Imperial / Double
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 8%
- IBU: 0
- My rating: 4.5/5
- Brewer's notes: Dry hopped with 8 pounds per barrel of our favorite hop varieties.
- Venue: Brick Farm Tavern, Hopewell, NJ
- Brewery: Troon Brewing, Hopewell, NJ, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
WE DO NOT HAVE A TAPROOM AT THE BREWERY BUT 100% OF OUR DRAUGHT BEER GOES TO BRICK FARM TAVERN WHICH IS ON THE SAME PROPERTY. POURS AND FLIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE WHENEVER THEY ARE OPEN, EVEN WHEN WE ARE CLOSED. WE DO NOT SERVE ANY POURS OR TASTINGS AT THE BREWERY ITSELF. WE DO NOT HAVE TAPS AT THE BREWERY, WE DO NOT FILL GROWLERS, WE DO NOT OPEN UNLESS WE HAVE PRE-FILLED, 32OZ CANS OF OUR LATEST BEER. WE RARELY RELEASE MORE THAN ONE BEER PER WEEK, WHICH MEANS THE ACTUAL BREWERY IS RARELY OPEN MORE THAN ONE DAY A WEEK.