- Beer: Mosaic Cutting Tiles
- Style: IPA - Imperial / Double
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 8.5%
- IBU: 0
- My rating: 4⁄5
- Brewer's notes: Cutting Tiles is an exploratory series of Double IPA's featuring a range of aromatic single hop varietals brewed with raw wildflower honey. This version is dosed with 100% Mosaic in all kettle, whirlpool and two massive dry hop additions. The local wildflower honey keeps the body light and drinkable but provides a floral, earthy backbone. Juicy, candied peach and nectarine up front backed up with a nuanced white wine character on the nose that continues straight through in the flavor profile. Pillowy soft mouthfeel, with a restrained bitterness on the finish. New variants to follow!
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Trillium Brewing Company, Canton, MA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
We are a family owned and operated brewery in the Fort Point Channel neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. We created Trillium to realize our dream of bringing creative and flavorful beers to you. These beers are what we envision might have been made today, if a centuries old beer culture had naturally evolved in New England. To achieve this vision, we stand our craft beers on the shoulders of native ingredients and artisan practices, balancing them with modern-day expertise.
Long: -74.6356, Lat: 40.3933