Ian C I’m stuck inside. The warmer weather means tree pollen, itchy eyes and sneezing . But I’m doing fine with the ales that Angel .C got for for me.
- Beer: Galaxy Dry Hopped Fort Point Pale Ale
- Style: Pale Ale - American
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 6.6%
- IBU: 45
- My rating: 4.25/5
- Brewer's notes: This version of our signature American pale ale is dry hopped with the pungent Galaxy variety. Enticingly hazy and blonde in appearance with frothy carb, the nose erupts with strong citrus, passion fruit, and pineapple aromatics. Upfront and resinous hop-derived flavors of grapefruit pith, peach, and mango are balanced with a subtle, bready malt character and mild, subdued bitterness.
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Trillium Brewing Company, Canton, MA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
We are a family owned and operated brewery in the Fort Point Channel neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. We created Trillium to realize our dream of bringing creative and flavorful beers to you. These beers are what we envision might have been made today, if a centuries old beer culture had naturally evolved in New England. To achieve this vision, we stand our craft beers on the shoulders of native ingredients and artisan practices, balancing them with modern-day expertise.