- Beer: Fated Farmer: Asian Pear
- Style: American Wild Ale
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 6.9%
- IBU: 0
- My rating: 4.5/5
- Brewer’s notes: Our Fated Farmer Series is a landmark step toward realizing our foundational vision for Trillium: Build a place that intuitively celebrates the intersection of New England farming, agriculture, brewing and an integrated community experience. The grist of each of the dynamic Fated Farmer wild ales is set on the structure of Valley Malt and is barrel fermented in 500L puncheons with our Native New England Wild Culture and aged for 5-7 months, before refermenting on freshly harvested fruit.
Fresh asian pears sourced from Lookout Farm in nearby Natick, Massachusetts lend this rendition of Fated Farmer a crisp, light body and slightly hazy, straw colored appearance. A juicy nose of peach, apple, and a woody pear scent lead way to a tart, crisp palate bursting with pear and a light lingering sweetness. Fated Farmer Asian Pear is tangy, crisp, and delicious.
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Trillium Brewing Company, Canton, MA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
We are a family owned and operated brewery in the Fort Point Channel neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. We created Trillium to realize our dream of bringing creative and flavorful beers to you. These beers are what we envision might have been made today, if a centuries old beer culture had naturally evolved in New England. To achieve this vision, we stand our craft beers on the shoulders of native ingredients and artisan practices, balancing them with modern-day expertise.