Angel C. when everything you drink tastes so good, how do you pick a favourite? Here it is, Walt. Double Dry Hopped Farnsworth Street.
- Beer: Double Dry Hopped Farnsworth Street
- Style: IPA – American
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 7.2%
- IBU: 0
- My rating: 4.25/5
- Brewer’s notes: Double Dry Hopped Farnsworth Street is an amped up version of the original with a doubled addition of the Australian origin Vic Secret hop. Intense aromas of melon, orange, mango, and a hint of zesty pine on the nose. The flavors of orange creamsicle, pineapple, cantaloupe absolutely leap out of this luxuriously smooth iteration of our intensely hopped Street Series IPAs.
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Trillium Brewing Company, Canton, MA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
We are a family owned and operated brewery in the Fort Point Channel neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. We created Trillium to realize our dream of bringing creative and flavorful beers to you. These beers are what we envision might have been made today, if a centuries old beer culture had naturally evolved in New England. To achieve this vision, we stand our craft beers on the shoulders of native ingredients and artisan practices, balancing them with modern-day expertise.