- Beer: Dialed In (w/ Pinot Gris Juice)
- Style: IPA - Imperial / Double
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 8.5%
- IBU: 0
- My rating: 4.25÷5
- Brewer's notes: This iteration of Dialed In is a fresh, juicy Double IPA intensively dry hopped with Galaxy and El Dorado. Pouring a vibrant, hazy gold; aromas of white wine, tropical fruit, and citrus swirl around the nose. Upfront flavors of grassy hop, lime zest, and pineapple coincide with vinous notes from the mid-fermentation addition of Pinot Gris juice. Soft and creamy with moderate bitterness; Medium-Light bodied with a crisp, dry finish.
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Trillium Brewing Company, Canton, MA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
We are a family owned and operated brewery in the Fort Point Channel neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. We created Trillium to realize our dream of bringing creative and flavorful beers to you. These beers are what we envision might have been made today, if a centuries old beer culture had naturally evolved in New England. To achieve this vision, we stand our craft beers on the shoulders of native ingredients and artisan practices, balancing them with modern-day expertise.