- Beer: Doppelgänger
- Style: IPA - Imperial / Double
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 8.2%
- IBU: 88
- My rating: 4⁄5
- Brewer's notes: This beer is an imperial version of Alter Ego. It is intensely kettle and dry hopped to produce a pungent and flavorful Double IPA that is super pleasant to drink. It is simply and easily described as a juicy and dank citrus bomb.
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Tree House Brewing Company, Charlton, MA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Tree House Brewing Company brews a vast array of ales. The offerings vary based on the season, our moods, and innovations discovered in the midst of day in and day out brewing. Our artisan brewery knows no bounds and we are driven by an intense curiosity of ingredients and how they blend together to create something special.