Smells and taste like a West Coast style IPA. Has a little bit of bitterness from the hop.
- Beer: Little Juice IPA – Smoothie Edition
- Style: IPA – New England
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 6.6%
- IBU: 65
- My rating: 3.75/5
- Brewer’s notes: 4oz hand squeezed Orange Juice + Little Juice IPA?
Nope! No fruit was harmed in the making of this beer. Not a carbonated Screwdriver. Just Beer, a bitter IPA like an IPA should be.
Hazy version of Little Juice IPA that starts with intense aromas of tropical fruit in the nose followed by notes of dry citrus flavors that mingle with a touch of soft maltiness.
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Three Magnets Brewing Company, Olympia, WA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery