I am drinking a Green by Tree House Brewing Company @TreeHouseBrewCo. Thank you Angel C. I’m having a wonderful Sunday.
- Beer: Green
- Style: IPA - American
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 7.5%
- IBU: 90
- My rating: 4⁄5
- Brewer's notes: Our cross-continental IPA! Made with Australian and American hops, this tropical heavy IPA opens up in the glass with notes of hugely flavorful notes of lemon-lime, pineapple, orange sorbet, and tangerine. It has a soft but pointed bitterness and a rich, velvety mouth feel. Intensely kettle and dry hopped yet balanced and flavorful, Green is a beloved crew favorite here at Tree House!
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Tree House Brewing Company, Charlton, MA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Tree House Brewing Company brews a vast array of ales. The offerings vary based on the season, our moods, and innovations discovered in the midst of day in and day out brewing. Our artisan brewery knows no bounds and we are driven by an intense curiosity of ingredients and how they blend together to create something special.
Listen to yourself. Don’t listen to the industry or the feeds or the groups. Don’t follow the herd. The world doesn’t need more of the same. You don’t need to show that you can do it, too. You need to show who you are.Spencer Lum