Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is the nation’s eighth oldest institution of higher learning—one of only nine colonial colleges established before the American Revolution— with a centuries-old tradition of rising to the challenges of each new generation.
- 1650 :: New College/Harvard University
- 1693 :: College of William & Mary
- 1701 :: Collegiate School/Yale University
- 1746 :: College of New Jersey/Princeton University
- 1754 :: King’s College/Columbia University
- 1755 :: College of Philadelphia/University of Pennsylvania
- 1764 :: College of Rhode Island/Brown University
- 1766 :: Queen’s College/Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- 1769 :: Dartmouth College
NIKON D5100 @ 24mm , ISO 100 , 1/250s , ƒ/8 Copyright © 2017 Khürt L. Williams NIKON D5100 @ 24mm , ISO 100 , 1/320s , ƒ/8 Copyright © 2017 Khürt L. Williams NIKON D5100 @ 24mm , ISO 100 , 1/400s , ƒ/8 Copyright © 2017 Khürt L. Williams NIKON D5100 @ 24mm , ISO 100 , 1/320s , ƒ/8 Copyright © 2017 Khürt L. Williams
Rutgers Business School–Newark and New Brunswick (RBS) is an integral part of one of the nation’s oldest, largest, and most distinguished institutions of higher learning: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, which was chartered in 1766.
Founded in 1929, Rutgers Business School has been accredited since 1941 by AACSB International–the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business — a distinction that represent the hallmark of excellence in management education. Today, Rutgers Business School is educating more than 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students at two main campuses in New Jersey as well as six satellite locations in New Jersey, China, and Singapore. The school boasts a strong network of 33,000 living alumni.Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Each Wednesday, The Daily Prompt Photo Challenge provides a theme for creative inspiration. Participants take photographs based on their interpretation of the theme, and post them on their blog anytime before the following Wednesday.