- Beer: Exalted IPA
- Style: IPA - American
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 7%
- IBU: 68
- My rating: 4⁄5
- Brewer's notes: Stone Exalted IPA represents the elevated state of reverence that Stone extols for the venerable and almighty Hop. Loral & Citra hops have been anointed to bestow their divine qualities on this sacred brew. This limited release is part of Stone’s Hop Worship Seasonal IPA Series…Glory be to those who imbibe it in its freshest form…and faithfully worship thy Hop in the beauty of blissful bitterness.
- Venue: Brick Farm Tavern, Hopewell, NJ
- Brewery: Stone Brewing, Escondido, CA, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Founded by Greg Koch and Steve Wagner in 1996, San Diego-based Stone Brewing is the 9th largest craft brewer in the United States. Stone has been listed on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies list 11 times, and has been called the “All-time Top Brewery on Planet Earth” by BeerAdvocate magazine twice.
The multifaceted company will be the first American craft brewer to independently build, own and operate a brewery in Europe, and is also building a production brewery and destination restaurant in Richmond, Virginia. Brewing at both locations is anticipated to begin in spring 2016. Known for its bold, flavorful and largely hop-centric beers, Stone has earned a reputation for brewing outstanding, unique beers while maintaining an unwavering commitment to sustainability, business ethics, philanthropy and the art of brewing.