- Beer: I-4 IPA
- Style: IPA – American
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 6.5%
- IBU: 48
- My rating: 3/5
- Brewer’s notes: This smooth,full-bodied West Coast style IPA is dry hopped with a hefty amount of organic Cascade hops to deliver a zesty citrusy aroma.
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Orlando Brewing, Orlando, FL, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Orlando Brewing’s taproom is an oasis for locals and beer-loving travelers alike. Just two turns off the highway, we are nestled in Orlando’s industrial district, a stone’s throw from the Amtrak train station and just south of downtown. Our taproom sports 35 taps, most reserved for a fantastic selection of our freshly brewed, organic craft beer.