Yes, unfortunately Apple made some changes in their new release of Yosemite that disabled the function of this drive. Please update your drive by clicking on the following link.
Important Please Read!
1. The updater will format the device during the update process and all data will be lost.
2. Please back up your data! to either a Mac based system which is running an earlier version of Mac OS (Pre-Yosemite) or you may back up your data to the Windows system where you will be applying the update to your device.
3. The updater currently works on Windows based systems only. You must also have administrative rights. Compatible Windows operating systems are: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 all service packs. You can then continue to use in you Mac.
4. Only one device may be updated at a time on your Windows based system.
5. The Updater installation instruction are included in the download. Please read before updating.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this e-mail with full email history. Thank you for using Kingston on-line technical support.
8am to 5pm Monday - Friday PST