- Beer: Overhead
- Style: IPA - Imperial / Double
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 8.2%
- IBU: 100
- My rating: 3.75/5
- Brewer's notes: Overhead is an American-style Imperial IPA. This beer is loaded with our favorite hops; Amarillo, Columbus, Centennial and Simcoe. It’s bittered with a gigantic charge of Columbus and Simcoe early in the kettle that is followed by several rounds of late kettle and whirlpool hops using Amarillo, Centennial and Simoce. In the end, Overhead is brewed with over 5 pounds of hops per barrel which includes two rounds of dry hopping to create a cascade of pine, resin and citrus hop flavors that consume your palate. Although we brew Overhead with the same imported Pilsner and light crystal malts as Head High and ferment it with our house ale strain to produce a dry crisp finish, this blend of different hops creates an entirely new experience all its own.
- Venue: Two Sevens, Princeton Township, NJ
- Brewery: Kane Brewing Company, Ocean, NJ, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Kane Brewing Company is a craft brewery located on the coast of New Jersey. Their focus is on American style and Belgian influenced ales. All of their handcrafted beers are unfiltered and brewed locally in our custom built two-vessel brew house located in Ocean in Monmouth County. Their beers are self-distributed and available on draft at restaurants and bars in New Jersey.