- Beer: Waikikamukau
- Style: IPA – New England
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 7.7%
- IBU: 19
- My rating: 3.5/5
- Brewer’s notes: North East (New Zealand) style IPA copiously dry hopped with Wakatu, Motueka, and Lupulin Citra.
Person One: “Hey man, I have no idea where I am. There’s not even a public loo.”
Person Two: “Waikikamukau, probably. Find the pub and you’ll be sweet.”
- Venue: Big Heads Grill & Bar, Hillsborough, NJ
- Brewery: Icarus Brewing, Lakewood, NJ, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Icarus Brewing is Lakewood, NJ’s first microbrewery. We pride ourselves on our local flavor and fresh, hand-crafted ales and lagers.