I learned a new photo-geek tribal word today: foolframe.

I think the word is meant to deride those photography snobs who only buy camera with 35mm “full frame” sensors and who often mock small sensor camera.

The word has an entirely different meaning in other contexts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.