Today was Rutgers “move out day”. Why do some college kids want so much stuff? At UoM and GTech I had to take flights from Detroit and Atlanta to get home for the breaks. Everything fit into one suitcase. I had NO choice.
- Beer: Queen Genevieve
- Style: IPA – Imperial / Double
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 8%
- IBU: 0
- My rating: 4/5
- Brewer’s notes: Her majesty Queen Genevieve has reclaimed her rightful place at Flounder. Our signature DIPA has bountiful flavors and regal aromas of candied grapefruit zest, plush tangelos, and over-ripened tangerines. Upon your first sip, the soft and luxurious mouthfeel raises your taste buds to royal heights. Sip upon her side at the throne. Long live the Queen!
- Venue: Rocky Hill, NJ, Rocky Hill, NJ
- Brewery: Flounder Brewing Co, Hillsborough, NJ, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery