- Beer: Moophoric
- Style: IPA - Imperial / Double
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 8.1%
- IBU: 0
- My rating: 3.75/5
- Brewer's notes: Find your euphoric state with this absurdly hopped DIPA! Brewed with heaps of malted and flaked oats, a bit of wheat, Amarillo and Idaho 7 and dry hopped with Wai-iti, Topaz, Citra, Amarillo and Idaho 7 - dripping with apricot, papaya and peach.
- Venue: Rocky Hill, NJ, Rocky Hill, NJ
- Brewery: Bolero Snort Brewery, Ridgefield Park, NJ, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Our team strives to create hand-crafted ales and lagers that are influenced by both traditional and emerging styles with our own bold spin. No BS...Just Ragin' Good Beer!