- Beer: Arcus Southern Pale Ale
- Style: IPA – American
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 6.2%
- IBU: 56
- My rating: 2.75/5
- Brewer’s notes: Our Southern Pale Ale rolls in with an intense citrus hop aroma, and is brewed with two-row American pale ale malts. The addition of locally sourced wildflower honey lends a subtle sweetness for a clean and easy finish to our Arcus IPA.
- Venue: Montgomery Hills, Princeton, NJ
- Brewery: Big Storm Brewing Co., Clearwater, FL, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
Big Storm Brewing Co. is an award-winning craft brewery, best known for Arcus IPA, Wavemaker Amber Ale, Helicity Pilsner and Oats In Hose Oatmeal Stout! Big Storm Brewing Co. is a true craft pioneer using locally sourced ingredients like wild flower honey to lend a subtle sweetness for a clean finish in their IPA.