August 6th, 2011 - 08553

Originally a part of Montgomery Township, Rocky Hill was settled in 1701 and incorporated as a separate municipality in 1890. It is a small borough - less than one square mile - with a few hundred people.

Author: Khürt Williams

A human who works in information security and enjoys photography, Formula 1 and craft ale.