Skip to content
- Farnam Street— Farnam Street is devoted to helping the reader develop an understanding of how the world really works, make better decisions, and live a better life. They take on such topics as mental models, decision making, learning, reading, and the art of living.
- Patrick La Roque— Photographer living on the outskirts of Montreal, Canada.
- Gabe Weatherhead— Gabe Weatherhead's writing focuses on Mac and iOS related material with a slant towards the technical.
- James Shelly— Research co-ordinator at the Faculty of Health Sciences at Western University, James Shelly writes about system and complexity theory, with an applied focus on organizational, societal, and behavioural change.
- Brian Matiash— Brian Matiash is a professional photographer, published author, and podcaster based in Lincoln, Nebraska, specialising in fusing landscape & travel photography.
- Dan Jurak— Dan writes about his journey through photography. His life. His feelings. His blog is a public diary for his children to read so that they might know who their father really is inside.
- Ming Thein— Ming Thein is the Chief of Strategy at Hasselblad and a commercial photographer specialising in product photography on location and corporate reportage.
- TOP— TOP is a daily news website for photo enthusiasts, in blog format. Our past contributors number more than 50 writers, including professional photographers, several photography magazine veterans, and writers from other fields who have a special interest in photography.
- John Wrenford— An Istanbul based freelance editorial photographer specializing in images of the Middle East & Balkans.
- Daniel Miessler— information security professional and writer born, raised, and living in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- David duChemin— David duChemin is a world & humanitarian assignment photographer, best-selling author, digital publisher, and international workshop leader based in Victoria, Canada.
- Chris Aldrich— Biomedical and electrical engineer with a variety of interests in the entertainment industry, information theory, evolution, big history, genetics, signal processing, transgenetics, translational medicine, and theoretical mathematics. Advocate of the IndieWeb movement.
- Drew Downs— Drew is an Episcopal priest and blogger living in western Indiana who is obsessed with building up a vibrant and authentic church and 90’s era dreampop.
Note: I am not a Christian but I like the way Drew thinks.
- Olaf Sztaba— philosopher, photographer
- Otto von Munchow— Documentary and photojournalistic photographer in Bergen, Norway and Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Thom Hogan— Photographer, industry analyst and commentary about the camera world and photography in general. A frequent traveler, Thom spends much of his time photographing the wilds and teaching photography workshops in some of America's most interesting outdoor locales.
- The Online Photographer— TOP is a daily news website for photo enthusiasts, in blog format.