Skip to content
Aperture ƒ/3.5 Credit Khürt L. Williams Camera NIKON D40 Captured 15 August, 2012 Copyright © Khürt L. Williams Focal length 18mm ISO 200 Keywords Ellis Island, Family Trip Shutter speed 1/13s Title Ellis Island
- Farnam Street— Farnam Street is devoted to helping the reader develop an understanding of how the world really works, make better decisions, and live a better life. They take on such topics as mental models, decision making, learning, reading, and the art of living.
- Patrick La Roque— Photographer living on the outskirts of Montreal, Canada.
- Gabe Weatherhead— Gabe Weatherhead's writing focuses on Mac and iOS related material with a slant towards the technical.
- James Shelly— Research co-ordinator at the Faculty of Health Sciences at Western University, James Shelly writes about system and complexity theory, with an applied focus on organizational, societal, and behavioural change.
- Brian Matiash— Brian Matiash is a professional photographer, published author, and podcaster based in Lincoln, Nebraska, specialising in fusing landscape & travel photography.
- Dan Jurak— Dan writes about his journey through photography. His life. His feelings. His blog is a public diary for his children to read so that they might know who their father really is inside.
- Daniel Miessler— information security professional and writer born, raised, and living in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- David duChemin— David duChemin is a world & humanitarian assignment photographer, best-selling author, digital publisher, and international workshop leader based in Victoria, Canada.
- Chris Aldrich— Biomedical and electrical engineer with a variety of interests in the entertainment industry, information theory, evolution, big history, genetics, signal processing, transgenetics, translational medicine, and theoretical mathematics. Advocate of the IndieWeb movement.
- Drew Downs— Drew is an Episcopal priest and blogger living in western Indiana who is obsessed with building up a vibrant and authentic church and 90’s era dreampop.
Note: I am not a Christian but I like the way Drew thinks.
- Olaf Sztaba— philosopher, photographer
- Otto von Munchow— Documentary and photojournalistic photographer in Bergen, Norway and Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Thom Hogan— Photographer, industry analyst and commentary about the camera world and photography in general. A frequent traveler, Thom spends much of his time photographing the wilds and teaching photography workshops in some of America's most interesting outdoor locales.
- The Online Photographer— TOP is a daily news website for photo enthusiasts, in blog format.
An IndieWeb Webring 🕸💍