- Beer: Steel Sax
- Style: Pale Ale - American
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 5.5%
- IBU: 30
- My rating: 3.75/5
- Brewer's notes: A NJ take on an American Pale Ale. Generous amounts of late-stage fruit-forward hops were added in the kettle and dry hopped to create a beer that's high in flavor and low in bitterness. El Dorado, Mosaic, and Citra contribute notes of ripe peach, tangerine, and papaya that jump out of the glass and dance on your tongue. This unfiltered brew has a soft mouthfeel and finishes dry, resulting in a refreshing drinking experience.
- Venue: Pheasant's Landing, Hillsborough, NJ
- Brewery: 2nd Act Beer, Dover, NJ, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
I am drinking a Steel Sax by 2nd Act Beer @ Pheasant's Landing.
Flounder has a special release and a collaboration with 2nd Act Brewing. And my friend Matt is playing acoustic and electric classic rock with Acoustic Road.