- Beer: House Kölsch
- Style: Kölsch
- Alcohol by volume (ABV): 4.8%
- IBU: 22
- My rating: 3.75/5
- Brewer's notes: Just like the steady 4/4 pulse of a deep house track, this hop forward Kölsch-style ale will keep you bumpin’ all day (and all night). The low alcohol content, medium body, and crisp finish make this a digestible brew to keep you smooth and steady during an afternoon of enjoyment or an evening of celebration. Subtle notes of biscuit and toast are generated by the malts and combine forces with the sauvignon-blanc-esque esters produced from the yeast to create a plethora of flavors for your tastebuds to savor. We flexed our American roots by utilizing our hop regimen to layer the stone-fruit jam into a smattering of citrus-pine seasoning to spruce up the bouquet. Our brewer’s delicate touch keeps the hops balanced with the malt flavors and yeast esters. It’s the type of beer you can stop, sip, and appreciate. It’s the type of beer to imbibe while dancing the night away. It’s the type of beer that captures the timeless, versatile, and easy-beat vibe of the House genre. Keep the party rolling with the House Kölsch!
- Venue: Pheasant's Landing, Hillsborough, NJ
- Brewery: 2nd Act Beer, Dover, NJ, United States
- Brewery Type: Micro Brewery
I am drinking a House Kölsch by 2nd Act Beer @ Pheasant's Landing.